Monday 21 February 2011

pen friends

my -My- name`s manuel -Manuel- . I`m speding -sending- a photo of may -my- home in barbaño -Barbaño- . I live here
witch -with- my parent (a) -and- one sister. It`s two o`clock in the aftenoom here, it isn't nigt -night-
The days are langer -longer- than january. It raining. it`svery cold .

What -is- the weather like there ?

At the moment, I`m sitting in my bedrrom -bedroom- . I`m listenning -listening- to music My fabourite singer is DJ RAJOBOS .Do you like -him-?

my -My- fabourite -favourite- sport is cicling .I support alberto contador -Alberto Contador- .I go to all their -his- races. my - My- mum is shatting -shouting- to me . it`s -It's-time to have dinner now. Goodbye form -from- spain -Spain-.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Manuel, but please, mind capital letters and all the spelling mistakes that I have underlined, ok?

    ReplyDelete